Today, We are going to tell about 5 best DSLR cameras for Android apps. These are 5 awesome apps. If your mobile phone’s camera quality is even better then let’s start…
In Post, 3 & 5 My Favourite DSLR Camera For My Smartphone.
Top 5 Best DSLR Camera For Android Apps
1. Camera MX – Photo & Video Camera (DSLR Camera For Android)
Camera MX offers every Android user an easy-to-use yet full-fledged camera app, regardless of the manufacturer of their smartphone. With over 20,000,000 installs, Camera MX is one of the most trusted free stock camera alternatives for Android. Try it today to discover why!
About Features –
- High-Quality – support of all resolutions and ratios your camera allows, autofocus, Customizable JPEG Quality
- Next Level Video Recording – Pause your video recordings at any time, Timelapse video recording
- Essential Camera Features – Front and back camera support, Flash on/off/auto + torchlight, Optional GPS setting to save your current location.
- Live Photos for Android – Take moving Live Photos that can come alive when touched – with “Live Shot”.
No longer decide whether to take a high-res photo or a video. With “Live Shot” you got both!
- Effect & Filter Camera – the Hand-picked selection of beautiful camera filters, Mirror camera effects for fun selfies, Color Splash effect, Little Planet effect morphs the scene into a tiny planet
2. HypoCam (DSLR Camera For Android)
Hypocom is the ultimate App for black and white photography.
About Features –
- Shoot – Be in control of your shoot with our live-view controls and feel the quality of black and white photography
- Edit – We have studied and tested lots of different creative tools developed exclusively for black and white photography to provide you with a unique experience.
- Be Inspired – With the built-in news feed, you could be always updated with the latest news and the best selection of photos.
- Share – Post your unique photos of the most famous social network and tag #hypocam.
- Store – Enhance your edit experience and your post process with the latest preset and tools we are continuing to study to provide you with the best creative tools available on the market.
3. LumioCam (DSLR Camera For Android)
Lumio Cam is a full-featured camera application inspired by real photo cameras and made by enthusiastic photographers to combine the look and functions of professional DSLR cameras with the latest technology of smartphones. See This Video
About Features –
- Android Wear Support – Real Camera interface and easy handling, Supports front and back facing cameras and also dual camera systems (LG G5, LG G6, Galaxy S8, Huawei P9, HTC One), Video recording up to 4K/UHD/2160p resolution
- Effects – High-quality Amaro, Lomo, Black & White and Sepia effects, Can keep the original photo
- Video Recorder Features – Adjustable Frame Rate (24fps, 30fps), High Video Bitrate from 15 Mbps up to 200 Mbps, Noise Reduction setting
- Camera Features – Selectable JPG quality, Flash: Auto, On, Off, Red-eye, Torch, Drive modes: Single Shot, Multi Shot, 5 sec Timer, 10 sec Timer
4. Open Camera (DSLR Camera For Android)
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets.
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch, antibonding.
* Video recording (including HD, taking photos while recording video, time-lapse).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take a photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
5. ProShot (DSLR Camera For Android)
This is my 2nd last DSLR Camera for My Android app. Check out this video.
- Camera Features – Shoot in JPEG, RAW or RAW + JPEG, Burst, Timer, and Timelapse modes, all with full manual controls, Live histogram, Zoom with just one finger, Adjust JPEG quality, Noise Reduction quality, photo location, Light Painting mode with infinite shutter and live preview. Watch as your photos develop right before your eyes.
- Video Features – Up to 4K (3840×2160), Manual or automatic control, Real-time audio input levels, Timelapse video, with full manual control, Video light