Today, We are going to tell about the 1 Mb App. This is an Android app that is less than 1 MB app. This 1 MB Android app is the most used apps. If you install these Android apps then you can use these Android apps You can do many things with the help of these 1 MB Apps make your smartphone better…
Well there’s a lot of Android apps that are less than 1 MB but this is a very good app from my opinion
Best 1 Mb Android Apps
1. Instadict (973k Mb Apps)
Instadict lets you view a word’s meaning anywhere!
Just copy the word and shake your device horizontally to get its meaning. No need to interrupt what you’re doing.
It also supports full offline mode! Just download the appropriate dictionary from the link below and you’re all set! It is suggested you download them for an overall better experience. Source
2. Via Browser (793k Mb Apps)
This browser is less than 1 MB if we use the second browser, then its size is 20 or 25 or more, its size is the specialty of this browser, in which you can save your data and in it Ad Block, Night mode, Computer mode, Translator, Pages and many other features are in other browsers.
Here are some functions of Via browser
• Date saving
• Ad block
• Privacy Protect
• Computer – mode
• Find in page
• Search engine switch
• Web page save
• Intelligence picture show
• Free to design your homepage
3. Open In Whatupp (110k Mb Apps)
If you want to hit someone whose number is not to save you or you do not want to save his number but if you want to send one or two messages to him, then after installing it, you have to select the country and enter his number and open it. It’s okay to get it on the what up and you can message it.
This app uses WhatsApp ‘click to chat’ feature to open a chat with any number (a chat between you and that number).
No contact is created on the device, you don’t need to save it on your contacts list. Just open the app, enter the number, click the button and the chat will open (if the number doesn’t exists WhatsApp will notify it).
- Useful in situations like
- Create links
- Recent list
4. Shazam Lite (1 MB App)
It’s a lot less spectacular and less than 1 MB. The thing about this app is that if you are listening to a song and you have to know about that song, what’s the song or what song is going on in your background So this app will tell you just to install it and click on Liston but when you can use this app when your internet is on.
With one tap, Shazam connects you to the content and artists you love, identifying music and more that you can instantly share with friends – all for free.
And that’s just the beginning: One-tap access to video clips, song lyrics, related tracks and streaming services, where you can listen to your Shazams in full or buy them.
*Song names will appear in your History once a connection is restored.
5. LockWatch (322k MB App)
This application is one of my Forever Apps as you can see that the size of this app is less than 1 MB when you open this app then it asks for some permissions from you.
The thing about this app is that if you put a password on your phone and someone is trying to open it, then its photo is taken and it gets sent to your mail. This is a very secure application.
- Takes a secret photo using the front camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
- Sends you an email with the photo, GPS coordinates, and a map.
- Completely silent and invisible. The thief won’t know they’re being recorded.
- Very small app (less than 1 MB) and no battery drain. It only runs when the wrong unlock code is entered
- Each unlock attempt must be at least 4 digits or dots otherwise it will not register as an attempt. Wait at least 10 seconds before entering the correct code otherwise Lockwatch will discard the email.
6. Dock4Droid (1 MB App)
Dock4Droid is the first Dock task manager for the Android platform. You can quickly access your running tasks from anywhere you currently are in your phone or tablet and launch new apps from the current screen. Icons are rendered in a wave-like parabolic view and tasks are accessed by sliding your finger on the dock. Source
- You can add custom launchers
- supports also your favorite contacts
- Dock4Droid is fully localized into Italian
7. Simple Notepad (713k MB App)
- Send data to Google Cloud Print
- Customizable font and background
- Voice input
- Word count
8. Darker (Screen Filter) (1 MB App)
With this app, you can do your work by surfing in dim light in the night. It is very useful for your eyes, it helps to filter the light of your smartphone. Darker can lower your screen brightness to extremely low levels, to help prevent eyestrain during the night. Use the built-in color filter* to adjust the color of your display, perfect for filtering out harsh white backgrounds during the night.
- Auto-On & Auto-Off
- Start at boot
- Lower brightness below 20%
- Darken navigation bar
- Custom filter colors
- Root mode
- Customizable notification buttons
- Buttons to set a specific brightness (@0%, @10%, @20%, … , @90%, @100%)
- Buttons to increase and decrease the brightness (+5%, -5%, +10%, -10%)
9. Photoczip Lite Compress Image (459k MB App)
Photo Clip Light With this app you can compress your documents or photos and resize and zip with it too. We use it as easy as possible before sending or sharing through email, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Support JPG/PNG compress and resize
- Zip all image together
- Share photos easily
- No advertisement, Absolutely Free
- Tiny app size
HOW TO COMPRESS PHOTOS
1. Choose Image from Gallery
2. Choose “Compress”
10. Gallery ( 851k MB App)
Listening to these names, you may feel a bit weird but this is very awesome and the work app Gallery App raises images from mobile internal memory and SD card. Show all images in managed image Instant access, edit the image with the same app.
- 3d picture view
- consume less power and memory
- cropping with pix let
- quick responsive
Note – If you install these apps, then you can save your phone’s storage so if you like this post, then share it and you will be able to tell more about this type of app as soon as possible.